embrace the opportunity to be an early adopter of our groundbreaking pharmacist training program, specifically designed to address one of the most pressing issues of our time – loneliness.
shape the future of pharmacy and set a new standard of care
addressing loneliness in pharmacy aligns with global health needs and priorities
we’re building a better future through connection
why this program is right for you, your pharmacy and your community
meticulously crafted and brought together using interviews, scientific research, and referencing global initiatives & technologiesregister interest now
evidence-based educational content
exclusive interviews with world-leading researchers
easy to use
practical resource bundle for pharmacy implementation
be part of a members only community of practice addressing loneliness
this course program is highly suitable for
- Pharmacy Interns (aim to get this program subsidised by your preceptor)
- Pharmacy Students (Universities & Colleges can reach out to email@example.com for an educational package discount)
- Pharmacy Banner Groups can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a coporate package
- Pharmacy Assistant program coming soon – register your intertest at email@example.com
at the end of this course participants will be able to
- Define and understand the definition of loneliness
- Discuss the prevalence of loneliness globally
- Appreciate the economic cost of loneliness
- Describe risk factors of loneliness
- Describe how loneliness affects health outcomes
- Know how to measure loneliness using validated screening tools
- Discuss the role of pharmacy staff in addressing loneliness in their patients
SELF PACED AND SELF DIRECTED
Content will be delivered by an online learning platform in modules with supportive live video interviews with key opinion leders, and subject matter experts to compliment the learning objectives.
The course is evidence supported.
There wil be multiple-choice questions to track and assess the understanding of material, and a certificate of completion will be available on completion of the course.
Estimated course duration is estiamted to be 3-4 hours.
- 1.4, 1.5, 2.1, 2.4, 3.1, 3.6
- Self-directed learning
- Group 2 CDP on completion of MCQs up to 3 CPD credits
valued at over
Register your interest >> here << so we can tailor pricing to your requirements
This program can be used as tax deduction as a self-education course
upon ofiicial completion of the course you will be sent a certificate of completion of the course
this transformative course goes beyond skill-building;
it delves into the essence of human connection, and its profound impact on combating loneliness and improving health outcomes
Sign up below to stay up to date and be informed when we launch